Monday, September 21, 2009

Have you “Google’d” yourself lately?

Have you “Google’d” yourself lately? What do people find when they do? Your online reputation can be intentionally managed by way of social media marketing.

For example, I regularly say “Google me” to potential clients, confident in what will appear because I have built online social media profiles to ensure this.

What’s more, in my practice, I typically ‘Google’ any potential clients before I take part in business with them because in business, reputation is everything.

In addition to your website, you will need to do the following:

- Join Trulia Pro
- Join Twitter
- Create a Facebook Profile
- Create a Linkedin profile
- Create Google Blogger

This tactical approach will allow you to create the online presence you need.

Sources: New York Times, Realtor.com, RISmedia.com, and Inman.com